HOME REMEDIES FOR TEETH WHITENING
· Take some foil and fold it to form to your teeth. Take a little toothpaste and baking soda and mix together really well.
Put some of the mixture into the foil and place on your teeth. Leave on for one-hour everyday. Brush teeth normally afterwards.
· Brush your teeth with wood ash. It is good teeth whitener.
· Mash some strawberries in a bowl and use this to brush your teeth, just as you use toothpaste. It whitens really well
· Every time you brush, add baking soda to your toothpaste. Within 14 days your teeth will become visibly whiter
· Good nutritious diet is very effective in maintaining the dental health. Eating fresh crunchy veggies and fruits such as:
carrots, broccoli, celery, apples, strawberries, and cucumbers can help whiten your teeth.
· Each time after brushing your teeth just gargle with a small capsule of peroxide, concentrating it on your teeth (don't
swallow), and rinse thoughroly with water.
· Take your wet toothbrush, put baking soda on it, then put a dab of lemon juice on it (the baking soda will begin to fizz)
brush your teeth with it. Rinse with water
· Rub the inside of an orange peel on the teeth.
· Prepare a paste by adding equal parts lemon juice and salt and apply to yellowing spots.
· Make a paste by grinding dried bay leaves and dried orange peels and adding a little water. Use as a teeth whitener.
· Rubbing the bark of walnut tree brightens the teeth.
· Brush your teeth properly and eat the right food to keep your teeth healthy.
· It is also wise to note that eating sweet snacks between meals affect teeth more than eating sweet snacks with meals.
· Brush your outer and inner surfaces at 45-degree angle. On chewing surfaces, hold the brush flat and brush back and forth.
On inside surfaces of front teeth, tilt brush vertically and use gentle up and won strokes with toe of the brush.
· Do not brush after every meal. It will affect the enamel.
· Avoid sticky sweets like toffee or hard candies like mints.
. Try to rinse your mouth quickly after you drink anything with strong color such as coffee and red wine.
· Chew a piece of sugarless gum after you’ve had your coffee or tea.
· Avoid smoking.
· Teeth should be properly brushed at least twice a day to maintain good dental health.
· Brushing should be done in the direction in which they are growing; the upper teeth should be brushed downward, and the
lower teeth should be brushed from below, upward.
· Use a sweeping motion, being sure that the bristles reach the crevices between the teeth, thus helping to remove any food
particles that may have lodged there.
· Add a drop of clove oil to the toothpaste and brush.