Wrinkles appear on the face in the old age. It is natural. This is produced due to ageing. Taking care of the skin in the
young age can prevent premature ageing.
Wrinkles appear in the skin when it becomes thin and looses its elasticity. The appearance of some wrinkles is due to
aging, and is the most common skin problem for women. One of the first signs of wrinkles normally appears around the eye.
As the time passes it appears on the cheeks and lips.
There are many factors that can contribute in the development of wrinkles some of which are: diet and nutrition, muscle
tone, pollution, habitual facial expressions, chemicals, stress, improper skin care, and lifestyle habits such as smoking.
The most important factor is exposure to the sun, which is the worst enemy of the skin, because it dries the skin and
leads to the generation of free radicals that can damage skin cells. Researches show that 90% of what we think, as signs of
age are actually signs of overexposure to sunlight. Furthermore, approximately 70% of sun damage comes from everyday activities,
as driving and walking to and from your car.
The ultraviolet-A rays that cause this enormous damage are present all day long in all seasons. These ultraviolet-A rays
wear away the elasticity of the skin, causing wrinkling.
HOME REMEDIES FOR WRINKLES
· Cucumber juice can be effective in alleviating age spot skin problems.
· Fresh Papaya juice can remove dead and rough skin, and apple and pineapple juices can help to diminish fine lines, wrinkles
and cracked skin.
· Regular facial is very necessary to control wrinkles.
· Massage increases blood circulation, which results in tightening of the muscles and tissues, thereby, reducing the fleshiness
of the skin and restoring a young look.
· Apply lemon juice few times a day to reduce the blemishes and age spots
· Prepare a paste of turmeric powder with sugarcane juice and apply to the face to remove wrinkles and to prevent skin
· Cut a Green Thompson seedless grape in half and gently crush it on your face at wrinkles (lines). Leave it on for 20
minutes and rinse with warm water and let it dry in natural air. Wrinkles will disappear.
· Rub the core of pineapple on the face for a few minutes and leave for 10-15 minutes. This is excellent for fine wrinkles.
· Apply juice of green pineapples and apples the face daily and leave for 10-15 minutes. This is excellent for fine wrinkles
and cracked skin.
· Apply pure castor oil to prevent wrinkles
· Applying a good quality cream with a firm pressure with the fleshy tips of fingers. Do not apply pressure around eyes.
Continue massage for 15 minutes.
· Wipe off the face with wet cotton.
· For fast removal of wrinkles, massage with your all the fingers of both the hands rapidly with rapid circular motion.
· For wrinkles on jaw, pinch the skin between your thumb and fingers. Pinching is also good if you have double chin.
· Massage coconut oil into the skin where wrinkles appear before bed.
· Leave metal spoons overnight in the freezer. In the morning when you first wake up, apply the backs of spoons under
the eye to reduce under-eye wrinkles. This also helps with under-eye circles.
· Eat a spoonful of shredded ginger with some honey every morning.
· Mix two tablespoons vodka, a tablespoon fennel seeds, and 2 teaspoons honey, and let sit for three days. Strain out
the fennel seeds and use as a toner on the face.
· Remove wrinkles from the face by simmering 1/2-cup rosemary leaves in 2 cups of water for about 30 minutes. Add 1/2
cup of brandy and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Strain and wipe onto skin every morning and evening to preserve a face free
of lines Wash face thoroughly and pat dry.
· Eat a balanced diet including fruits, vegetables, whole grain foods, seeds, nuts and legumes.
· Drink plenty of fluid every day. This help to keep the skin hydrated and to flush away toxins.
· Avoid alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes; they dry the skin encouraging the development of wrinkles. Also the smoking
habit uses the lips muscles hundreds of times a day, which contributes wrinkling.
· Always protect your skin from the sun applying a sunscreen
· Prick 3 capsules of vitamin E and drain into small bowl. Add 2 tsps plain yogurt, 1/2 tsp honey and 1/2 tsp. lemon juice.
Apply to face with cotton ball. Leave on skin for about 10 minutes. Rinse.
· Apply egg yolk once in a week for 10 minutes.
· Prepare a mixture of honey, olive oil and cream. Apply it on the face. It gives very good results.