· Boil 1-cup mustard oil with 4 tablespoon henna leaves. Filter the mixture and put it in a bottle. Massage on the bald patches
· Massage the scalp for 10 to 15 minutes after bathing it with water. This increases the blood circulation and strengthens
the hair follicles in the scalp. A vigorous rubbing of the scalp with fingers after washing the hair with cold water is one
of the most effective home remedies for the prevention and treatment of hair loss.
· Another remedy for baldness that helps is Grind 1/2-lime seeds, and 1/2 black pepper, apply to bald patches regularly.
· Prepare a mixture of apple cider vinegar and sage tea and then apply on the scalp to help hair grow
· Rub the bald area with onions till it becomes red. Then apply honey on the bald area. It is very effective.
· Mix 4 tbsp of yoghurt and 4 tbsp of camphor lotion. Apply it on the head; leave it to soak for 2-3 hours then wash off
with lukewarm water.
· Juice of coriander leaves is also very good for hair.
· Massage the scalp with 1-teaspoon oil in which raw mangoes has been preserved for over one year. Repeat this frequently.
· A shampoo can be prepared by mixing 100 g each of amla (Indian goose berry), reetha, and shikakai and boil in two liters
of water till the liquid reduces to half. Use this shampoo for at least one month. Hair will become thick.
· Massage the scalp and hair with coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel. Leave it for ½ hour, and then rinse with warm water.
Repeat 3 times a week.
· Prepare a solution by mixing equal amount of warm castor and almond oil and massage over scalp at least once a week.
· A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice help the growth of hair if taken to the extent to half a litre a day
· Make a paste by mixing two eggs, two tablespoons each of amla, reetha and shikakai powder. Massage on the scalp and
leave it for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo. Repeat it for 3-4 times a week.
· Mix honey with egg yolk and massage on the scalp and hair. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then wash.
· Massage almond oil on scalp 2-3 times a day, daily. This will stop further hair loss.
· Prepare a hair pack by mixing amla (Indian goose berry) powder with one egg. Apply it to hair and wash after half an
hour. Wash hair.
· Prepare a paste of hot olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder and apply it on the scalp before bath and keep
for 15 minutes.
· Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera with herbal powder triphala to the hair for a period of three to six months. It will result
in growth of new hair.
· Take soaked fenugreek seeds (Dana methi), shikakai powder, reetha powder, amla powder, dried lemon or lime peels, and
two eggs, and grind to make a paste. Massage this paste onto hair and scalp and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash with
a mild shampoo. This makes hair thick.
· Grind fenugreek seeds with water and prepare a paste. Massage on the scalp after oiling the hair and leave it for one
hour before washing. Repeat it every morning for a month.
· A juice of alfalfa + fresh spinach or fresh coriander daily helps hair to grow fast.
· Juice of carrot, lettuce, capsicum and fresh alfalfa remove copper deficiency, this is good remedy for gray hair and
· Prepare a paste by mixing 5 tbsp of curd, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of gram raw (chholia) powder. Apply it on
the head. After an hour wash it off with shampoo.
· Prepare a mixture of the powder of black pepper, onion and salt and apply it on the bald patches to prevent the infection
· Cut one lemon (or an orange for dry hair). Place in a pot with two cups water. Boil until half of solution remains.
Cool, strain, and place in a spray bottle. Store in refrigerator. If it is sticky, add more water.
· Take 10-15 leaves of the large Ber fruit. Burn them in mustard oil, make a paste and apply on hair for 1 hour and then
wash it. This remedy prevents hair loss for almost everyone.
· Another valuable remedy for hair loss is Amaranth. Its fresh leaf juice should be applied to the hair. It will help
the growth of the hair and keep it soft.
· The leaves of the margosa tree are also beneficial in the treatment of hair loss.